Blending an old-school silhouette with new-school technology, this insulated, waterproof boot delivers versatile performance on the local trails.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- The iconic leather Back-to-Berkeley boot is insulated and waterproof
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant, full-grain leather upper
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- Approx Weight (½ Pair):
- 1 Lb 2 Oz (503 G) Based On Men’s 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty