Blundstone 2250 - Winter Thermal All-Terrain - Antique Brown
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Blundstone Thermal All-Terrain #2250 in Antique Brown 100% waterproof—even the elastics—for maximum dry comfort. Pure wool footbeds and Thinsulate™ lining retain body heat for all-day warmth. The patented Vibram self-cleaning soles shed snow and slush for improved grip.
- Fully waterproof boot with waterproof elastic and sealed seams.
- Injection molded Vibram rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, snowy and slippery surfaces.
- Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort. XRD® in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock.
- Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.