Pulse Women's Carbon Adjustable Paddle - Akona
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping On all orders over $149-*exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
*Due to their size all paddles have a $50 flat-fee shipping charge.*
• UD carbon shaft, 2pcs adjustable, Stainless steel pin (316)
• Length: 68”- 85” 175-215 cm
The top of the handle should measure 9” inches above the height of the rider. Example: a 5’7 (67”) person should size the paddle to height (67”) + 9” = 76”.
- If the paddle is sized in the range of 7-10” it should be fine however anymore that 2-3”inches from the 9” can lead to a very uncomfortable paddle. Too tall and your shoulders strain. Too short and your back strains.
- Always paddle with the angle of the blade tilted in the forward direction toward the nose of your paddle board.
- Your paddle can chip away at your rails depending on your technique. You can purchase rail guard tape to help protect your side rails from scratches, dings and chips from your paddle blade.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.