Pulse Carbon Fibre Adjustable Paddle
- Free Shipping On all orders over $149-*exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
*Due to their size all paddles have a $70 flat-fee shipping charge.*
- 3K carbon, ABS edge blade
- 2pcs adjustable, Grooved Unti-twist design with Stainless Steel adjustable pin(316).
- Length: 68”- 85” 175-215 cm
- Weight: ~550 gram
Sizing your paddle:
The top of the handle should measure 9” inches above the height of the rider. Example: a 5’7 (67”) person should size the paddle to height (67”) + 9” = 76”.
- If the paddle is sized in the range of 7-10” it should be fine however anymore that 2-3”inches from the 9” can lead to a very uncomfortable paddle. Too tall and your shoulders strain. Too short and your back strains.
- Always paddle with the angle of the blade tilted in the forward direction toward the nose of your paddle board.
- Your paddle can chip away at your rails depending on your technique. You can purchase rail guard tape to help protect your side rails from scratches, dings and chips from your paddle blade.
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.