Cat's Meow 20°F / -7°C - Long - Left Hand
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 125 *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
When planning 3-season expeditions, why not have the lightest, most compressible synthetic bag The North Face has ever made? Cyclone construction wraps insulation around the bag and vertical baffles hold heat against your body, doing away with potential cold spots.
- Ripstop nylon exterior.
- Head and footbox uses highly-breathable and water-resistant polyester and nylon.
- Soft nylon taffeta lining.
- Heatseeker Guide insulation by Thermolite® uses a 50% post-consumer recycled blend of cut-staple and continuous-filament polyester insulation for long lasting, compressible warmth.
- Vertical baffles improve compressibility by 10%.
- 1-hand adjustable hood helps seal out the cold.
- Internal hand warmer pockets.
- Vaulted footbox gives your tired feet plenty of room to rest.
- Tie down loops to secure your sleeping pad to your sleeping bag.
- Includes a compression stuff sack and a home storage bag.