Sea To Summit Delta SI V Seat
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 125 *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
There are two options in the Delta Self-Inflating V Seat line: the Regular and the more luxurious Deluxe seat.
The Regular Seat is a rectangular, easy-to-pack companion which brings foam filled-comfort to any adventure. It's 1.5” thick PU foam provides much-needed cushioning for aching glutes at the end of a long day, compensates for cold uncomfortable stadium bleachers or softens the threadbare seats of a chicken bus in Central America. Tough, 75D polyester fabric on the base and upper surface means it will go the distance.
The Deluxe Seat is a fold-in-the-middle rectangle. Folded together, it provides a 2” thick super-comfortable seat pad. Unfolded, it provides a 1” thick sitting surface and 1” thick back cushioning as well. It uses the 75D polyester on the base and a luxurious knitted 30D polyester on the upper surface.
DOES THE DELTA SELF-INFLATING V SEAT...?
- Take a long time to inflate/deflate? No. The high-airflow multi-function valve means that these seats inflate in a few moments, and can be rolled up quickly and easily.
- Have a measured R-Value? No. The ASTM test standard does not apply to seats. However - the Regular Seat has the same level of insulation as the Camp Mat; the Deluxe Seat has the same level as two stacked Ultralight Self-Inflating Mats.
- Work for backpacking? Yes. The 3.4oz weight of the Regular Seat makes it ideal for backpacking and day-hiking trips, especially when the ground is cold.