Sea To Summit Expander Travel Liner - Traveller With Pillow Insert
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Expander™ sleeping bag liner is made of a super soft and stretchy knitted poly-cotton material. The Rectangular, Traveller and Double models do not have side seams, and combined with the stretch fabric, this offers an unprecedented level of comfot in a budget-priced liner. A built-in antimicrobial treatment keeps odors at bay and won't wash out of the liner when you throw it in the washing machine. This is the perfect travel companion for those looking for a luxuriously comfortable sleep.
Our blog post "Which Sleeping Bag Liner Should I Choose" has some helpful tips on picking the perfect liner
DOES THE EXPANDER TRAVEL LINER…?
- Have enough space in the Traveller Pillow Slip for an Aeros Pillow? The built-in pillow slip in the Traveller liner is designed to meet hostel association specifications. They measure 15” / 38cm deep and 36” / 92cm wide. Aeros Pillows in sizes Regular and Large will fit into the pillow slip, but a Deluxe Pillow is a little too large.
- Work for backpacking as a liner? Probably not. The Expander is heavier and bulkier than most backpackers would want – a Reactor/Adaptor or possibly a Silk liner would be more appropriate.
Need special care when being washed?
No! The Expander can be washed in a washing machine with normal supermarket laundry ‘soap’; just avoid fabric softeners as they will reduce the wicking performance of the fabric. You can dry an Expander in a dryer, use cool or low heat.
THE EXPANDER IS PERFECT FOR…
- Campers or van dwellers who want to keep a sleeping bag clean
- People not overly concerned about weight or packed volume
- Travellers who would like to ensure a hygienic sleep environment
- Group outfitters who provide sleeping bags to their clients
OTHER LINER OPTIONS
- The Reactor Liner Series will add warmth to your sleeping bag
- Weight-focused backpackers opt for the Silk Mummy Liner
- Stretchy, wicking Jersey-knit poly-cotton fabric, knitted without side seams for extra comfort
- The antimicrobial finish keeps the liner fresh and odor-free
- Easy care – no special soap is needed
- Available in multiple sizes including a Double model
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.