Wilderness Freeze Sleeve - 20L
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Convert your Wilderness Systems Xpel Dry Bag or Harmony Gear Fuse Dry Bag into a dry soft cooler by inserting the Wilderness Systems insulated Freeze Sleeve into the dry bag.
- This Freeze Sleeve is compatible with the 35L Xpel Dry Bag or Harmony Gear Fuse Dry Bag
- ½” thick foam insulation keeps drinks and food cold all day
- Fully welded seams for the most durable and most waterproof construction
- Water-proof materials, and RF welded seams prevent leaks from entering the body of the dry bag.
- Small loop at top allows easy removal
- Durable Polyurethane coated polyester with insulating foam
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU:
- 10L – 2 cans assuming 1:1 ratio of ice
- 20L – 6 cans assuming 1:1 ratio of ice
- 35L – 12 cans assuming 1:1 ratio of ice
- 10L – 12.5”H x 7.75”W
- 20L – 17”H x 9.5”W
- 35L – 21.75”H x 11”W
- 10L – 0.17lb
- 20L – 0.25lb
- 35L – 0.36lb
- Wilderness Systems Xpel Dry Bags
- Harmony Gear Fuse Dry Bags
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.