Care Plus Kid's Icaridin 20% - 100ml Pump
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Buggin' out over insects around your kiddos? Check out the Care Plus Deet-Free Kids & Baby Insect Repellant Spray!
Icaridin is the common name of the compound Hydroxyethyl Isobutyl Piperidine Carboxylate that is used in topical insect repellents. It's an odourless and almost colourless liquid, known as an effective insect repellent.
- non-scented, non-irritating
- can be safely used on adults and children 6 months and older
- not greasy or sticky
- the perfect solution for outdoor work, camping and sports
- provides effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, ticks and black flies
- made in Canada
- hold 15-20 cms from skin while spraying keeping nozzle pointed away from face
- slightly moisten skin with a slow sweeping motion
- apply sparingly, not under clothing and only when necessary
- do not apply directly to face or to excessively sunburned skin
- to apply to face - spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth
- apply sparingly around ears
ingredients: 20% icaridin, ethanol, icaridin and polyethylene glycol; contains aloe vera
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.