North Face Women's Carto Triclimate Jacket
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Carto Triclimate® Jacket combines a waterproof, breathable outer shell with water-resistant, synthetic insulation, which makes it incredibly versatile in cold, wet weather.
- Standard fit; with allowance for a zip-in-compatible inner jacket or additional layers
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Slim fit
- 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation and a unique quilt pattern
- Stand collar
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.