Thule DockGlide Kayak Saddle
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A flexible, kayak carrier with felt-lined saddles that make it easer to load and unload.
- Easily load and unload the kayak with the pivoting felt-lined rear saddles that help glide and center a kayak onto the vehicle
- Two independent pivoting saddles with angle-setting lever conforms to limitless range of hull shapes
- Protects the hull with large, flexible, cushioned pads
- Quickly secure the kayak using the center load straps with car-protective buckle bumpers and QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs
- Fits a variety of Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks due to T-Track and FlipFit brackets
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36 in/90 cm wide and 75 lbs/35 kg
|Maximum load||34 kg|
|Dimensions||12 x 19 x 13 cm|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle||✓|
|One Key System compatible||✖|
|Fits Thule WingBar Evo||✓|
|Fits Thule AeroBlade||✓|
|Fits Thule SquareBar||✓|
|Fits Thule ProBar||✓|
|Fits Thule Xsporter Pro||✓|
|Fits Thule TracRac - Truck||✓|
|Fits Thule TracRac - Van||✓|
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.