Wilderness Truefit Sprayskirt
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The best fitting and driest skirt for your Wilderness Systems kayak as well as other kayaks. Determining the best fit for your kayak has never been easier. Size information on all Wilderness Systems kayaks identifies the TrueFit size for your kayak. No charts or measuring are required.
- Sticky edging grips the cockpit rim tightly and adds extra durability
- Implosion bar prevents water from pooling on top of the skirt
- A water-resistant tunnel zipper allows hot air to vent out when unzipped and keeps you dry when zipped closed
- All seams are double stitched and seam taped for premium durability and waterproof performance
- Large zippered mesh pocket on deck for storing items that can get wet
- Grab handle includes a clip that can attach to your PFD while walking
- Adjustable neoprene chest band with removable suspenders
- Bungee rand for easy on/off
- Durable urethane coated nylon
- Compatible with many kayak brands- see sizing info
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.