The North Face® Women’s Downtown Parka features 550-fill goose down for warmth without the weight in arctic conditions. Other features include a waterproof, breathable, DryVent™ 2L shell, a removable, fully adjustable hood with a removable faux-fur ruff, and covered, zippered handwarmer pockets.
• Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell, 100% windproof fabric
• 550 fill down
• Fully adjustable hood with removable ruff
• Tall stand collar for added protection
• Stormflap covers two-way, VISLON® center front zip
• Darting at front and back of waist, V-shaped drop-tail split hem
• Zippered handwarmer pockets; adjustable waist bungee inside hand pocket
• Internal fleece cuffs
Avg Weight: 1240 g (43.7 oz.)
Center Back: 37"
Fabric: 70D 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—59% cotton/41% nylon woven with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish (shell), 50D 72 g/m² 100% recycled polyester woven with DWR finish (lining)
Insulation: 550 fill grey goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Our online store is open 24/7 with free shipping across Canada on purchases of $100 or more. * Some exceptions apply *
We are offering free contactless pickup at our stores. Please contact the store closest to you for more details.
We have partnered with Haligone to offer delivery in the Halifax area. Orders must be more than $40, and the delivery fee is $5.
Book a time to shop our store from the comfort of your home! Learn more here.
Thank you for shopping local and supporting small businesses!