The North Face® Women’s Downtown Parka features 550-fill goose down for warmth without the weight in arctic conditions. Other features include a waterproof, breathable, DryVent™ 2L shell, a removable, fully adjustable hood with a removable faux-fur ruff, and covered, zippered handwarmer pockets.
• Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell, 100% windproof fabric
• 550 fill down
• Fully adjustable hood with removable ruff
• Tall stand collar for added protection
• Stormflap covers two-way, VISLON® center front zip
• Darting at front and back of waist, V-shaped drop-tail split hem
• Zippered handwarmer pockets; adjustable waist bungee inside hand pocket
• Internal fleece cuffs
Avg Weight: 1240 g (43.7 oz.)
Center Back: 37"
Fabric: 70D 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—59% cotton/41% nylon woven with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish (shell), 50D 72 g/m² 100% recycled polyester woven with DWR finish (lining)
Insulation: 550 fill grey goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Halifax: Monday - Saturday, 10 am - 6 pm
Truro: Monday - Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm
Or, choose FREE Curb-Side Pickup in the HRM or Truro (easy, contact-less, safe!), or ship anywhere in Canada! (with FREE shipping on orders over $100!) * Some exceptions apply *
Thank you for shopping local and supporting small businesses!