Smartwool Women's Merino Sport Fleece Wind Legging
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
Windproof Front Panel
Windproof front panel (1CFM rating)
- Fit: Relaxed
- Stretchy knit fabric puts soft-brushed Merino next to skin and durable recycled synthetic material against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- Windproof front panel (1CFM Rating); Non-PFC DWR finish for protection from the elements
- Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions and flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Interior waist drawcord for adjustable fit and drop-in pocket on side panel
- Size Medium inseam: 29.25" (74 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: Main Body: 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% Elastane. Overlay Upper Front Panel: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane. Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.