NRS Basic Touring Safety Kit
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
Your car has many safety features, but your touring boat has not. The NRS Basic Touring Safety Kit includes four essential boating items: a whistle, paddle float, bilge pump, and boat sponge.
- The Fox 40 Epik Whistle is a pea-less design that is ideal for water environments. It's loud, has a cushioned mouth grip and a breakaway lanyard.
- The NRS Paddle Float is the best on the market. You only need to inflate one chamber when you need to rescue yourself; we add a second chamber for safety and dependability. Each chamber displaces 7 liters - almost 2 gallons.
- The NRS Bilge Pump is a heavy-duty pump, moving 8 gallons a minute to dry your boat out in a hurry. Comes with its own foam float that saves it if lost overboard.
- The Deluxe Boat Sponge takes out the last bit of moisture and the sand and silt that the Bilge Pump doesn't reach.
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.