NRS Universal Kayak Block
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- The 35.5 cm wide, durable Minicell foam blocks have molded channels that fit over your roof rack bars.
- The V-shape cradles the hull of your kayak, protecting the boat and helping prevent side slip.
- If you don't have a roof rack, the Blocks can be placed directly on your vehicle's roof.
- Traction pads prevent the blocks from sliding on the top of your vehicle.
- These blocks are sold individually. Use of two or more Kayak Blocks is ideal for boat transport on a bare-roof vehicle.
- Please note: Tie-down straps are necessary to safely carry a boat on your car.
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.