Sea to Summit Alpha Pan
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Perfect for flipping pancakes in the backcountry, the Alpha™ Pan uses an advanced, PFOA-free, non-stick surface that provides even heat distribution and a durable, abrasion resistant finish. The ergonomic flip up handle with a safety lock for secure and easy use, tucks neatly underneath for stowing and ease of transportation. This is a versatile piece to add to your camp kitchen set up and because it nests with the Alpha™ Pots, you'll find it easy to pack for any adventure.
Weight Comparison8.6oz / 245g: ≈ Slightly more than a block of cream cheese
High-quality aluminum for the pan and stainless steel for the handle will provide years of service
Frying bacon and eggs
- Advanced abrasion-resistant PFOA-free non-stick coating provides excellent heat distribution for even cooking
- Ergonomic flip-up handle with safety lock for secure and effortless operation
- Textured base for better stability on camp stoves
- Nests with Alpha Pots
- Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher
- Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the pivot lock handle is made of nylon, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.