Black Diamond Distance Tent With Adapter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Ultralight, single-wall shelter built for weight conscious backpackers, thru-hikers and mountain adventurers.
A compact two-person, three-season tent, the Black Diamond Distance Tent is an ultralight, single-wall shelter built for weight conscious backpackers, thru-hikers and mountain adventurers. The structure is created using two trekking poles* and the included adaptor that allows your poles to connect with a small DAC cross pole—resulting in the tent’s structure. Four stake-out points anchor the tent to create the ultimate fast pitch shelter—simple to set up and robust in windy conditions. For cross ventilation, there are vents at both the peak and foot area. Lightweight 30D polyester construction allows the tent to pack down to the size of a Nalgene bottle. There is a headlamp pocket located in the peak for easy illumination.
Distance Tent With Adapter Features
- Integrates with trekking poles for fast and easy set-up
- Vents at peak and foot allow for cross ventilation
- Tension-adjustable stake-out points
- Headlamp pocket in peak for easy illumination
- High tenacity 30D poly fabric improves strength and doesn’t stretch when wet
- Stronger reflective guylines—Polyester sheath with DynexTM core to minimize stretch
- Complies to FR regulation CPAI-84
- *Black Diamond trekking poles sold separately