Farpoint 70L PackRegular price $280.00
From the streets of Buenos Aires to the foothills of the Andes, Osprey’s Farpoint 70 is ready for anything. Go ahead and fill it up with heavy mountain gear. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment with lockable sliders provides accessibility and security to main contents
- Fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling. The creates a slimmer profile for the bag, making it a better checked bag
- Dual front compression straps keep gear stable while wearing the pack
- Top and side padded carry handles are helpful when you need to hoist the pack
- Farpoint Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Volume: 70 L
- Weight: 3.92 lbs (1.77 kg)
- Dimensions: 26 x 14 x 13" (66 x 35 x 33 cm)
- Load Range: 20-50 lbs (9-22 kg)
- Fabrics: Main (210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop) Accent (600D Packcloth) Bottom (600D Packcloth)