Osprey Hydraulics 2L Reservoir
- Free Shipping to Canada in order over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Osprey’s Hydraulics® 2L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large volume packs and long duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
- Hydrostatic Backerplate - Hydrostatic backerplate provides structure to shove a full reservoir into a fully loaded pack and maintains a flat profile.
- Slide-Seal - Easy Slide-Seal top opening, seals watertight and provides wide access for easy filling and cleaning
- Pour Shield - Pour shield extends the collar to ease filling in shallower sinks and control pouring into pots or bottles
- Carry Handle - Carry handle allows easy reservoir management and filling
- Magnetic Bite Valve - Magnet clip attaches to the reservoir hose and pairs with the included sternum strap magnet for easy water access and hose management
- Hydrapak Blaster - Hydrapak Blaster bite valve offers fast, smooth water flow with a ¼ twist on/off switch
- QuickConnect System - The QuickConnect system allows easy removal/filling of the reservoir and filtering in the backcountry
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.